And we really mean it when we say, Every Rider.
At Feedback Sports, we believe that diversity, equity, and inclusion are essential to our success. We are committed to creating a workplace where everyone feels welcome, respected, and valued. We believe that everyone has something to contribute, and we are committed to creating an environment where everyone can thrive.
We are committed to the following principles:
- Diversity: We value the diversity of our employees, customers, and partners. We believe that everyone has something to offer, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment where everyone feels welcome.
- Equity: We believe that everyone deserves equal opportunities. We are committed to creating a workplace where everyone is treated fairly and with respect, regardless of their background.
- Inclusion: We believe that everyone should feel like they belong. We are committed to creating an environment where everyone feels welcome and valued, and where everyone has a voice.
We are committed to taking action to make our D.E.I. goals a reality. We are working to:
- Hire and promote employees from diverse backgrounds.
- Provide educational resources to identify unconscious bias and promote diversity awareness.
- Create a more inclusive workplace culture.
- Support our employees' personal and professional development.
No matter who you are, how you identify, where you're from, what you believe, what bikes you ride (or whether you ride bikes at all), how tall your socks are (or if you even wear socks), race/don't race/don't care, we see you and we're here to help make your cycling experience better.